Shop Now

Sunday, May 6, 2012

SPS Challenge #1

I had time to enter one more challenge. Make a card using the color blue, something round with at least 3 layers or 3 different papers.

Here is my card. I used blue cardstock for the base cut at A2 size.  My second paper is DCWV from Nursery Boy.  I love this paper.  I rounded the corners with my trusty EK Success corner rounder. The third paper is DCWV textured mat stack Brights  cut 1"x5"in a strip.  I applied the ribbon using MPS cheater method. The ribbon is from Paper Studio. The final touch is the chipboard embellishment from K and Company. I used pop dots to lift it off the page for added dimension.

That's all folks. Bye Bye. Until next time.


2 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty and sweet the colors are so soft and inviting. I'm a new follower I hope you will come visit me.
    Enjoy blogging

    Thank you for joining us at Shop Pumpkin Spice.

    DIANA L.
    http:dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, such pretty patterned paper!!

    ReplyDelete