Shop Now

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Stick Pins

Hi ! Everyone.
This going to be a short post. I've been trying a lot of new crafting ideas lately. First it was mini albums which I am still hooked on. But since I have been making them I have started making stick pins and charms to go on them. I had to learn some jewelry making skills, but it turned out to be really easy. Of course You Tube helped.

Here are some stick pins I made.

I also made a beach theme set for a swap at 2 Shabby Sisters Studio.
I love Graphic 45 papers. This is from On the Boardwalk. I will be making  more stick pins to go on my projects. I just need to build up my bead stash. I have looked on several sites for supplies but not sure which ones to use. If anyone has some suggestions on sites for beads and jewelry making give me a shout.

Next time I will post some charms. I will be making some to go on Christmas albums which I will be making.
I need to locate some Christmas themed charms.

Well that's it for today. Leave a comment if you have suggestions or just want to add your 2 cents.
Happy crafting and Bye Bye for now.
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment