Shop Now

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

12 day of Christmas Day 12

Final day.  I have had so much fun opening my presents and seeing what was in it each day. For the last day I wanted to give Rhonda something special.  I found this 12 Days of Christmas charm bracelet.  I thought it was a perfect ending.

Day 12


For my last present Rhonda gave me a lot of Glitter and different colors.  Love all the shades of blue.  Blue is my favorite color.  

I have truly liked everything she has made and bought.  It was lots of fun.  There are some very talented ladies at Scrapin Vintage.  Check this site out if you want a try at swaps.  Great way to make new friends that love to craft.  Some of my friends don't really get it even though they are polite enough when I show them something I've made they don't really appreciate the time and effort it somethings take to create.

Well hope you have enjoyed the last 12 days as much as I have. Check in now and then. 
Bye, Bye for now
KIM

1 comment:

  1. It has been so much fun to see all the gifts.
    You seem to have so much fun and I just wanted to thank you for sharing that with us!

    ReplyDelete