Shop Now

Sunday, April 7, 2013

It Finally Feels like Spring

It seems Spring has finally come to my little corner of the world. Clear blue skies and 70 DEGREES!! I made this Spring card with flowers and ribbon. Here it is.


 I put this together rather quickly. The paper I used is green base and oval Cordinations. Polka dot from K&Co, baby paper stack by Brenda Walton. I hand dyed the crinkle ribbon.  The oval was cut @ 2 1/2" from George and Basic Shapes and the scalloped oval from Storybook Cricut cartridge.  The sentiment is from My Creative Time. The flowers are Prima and I used adhesive pearls for the centers and the corners.

I am going to enter this card in the following challenges.
Go Fish Challenges  - #38 flowers
and Die Cuttin Divas - #109 sketch challenge
Wish me luck and join me there with your own creation.

Bye Bye for Now,
KIM

3 comments:

  1. What a very pretty card!! Love the flowers and the ribbon !! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the green everywhere with simple pink touches. Glad you could join in at Die Cuttin Divas

    ReplyDelete
  3. very Pretty. TFS with us at DCD this week. hope to see you back.

    ReplyDelete