Shop Now

Sunday, May 19, 2013

OWL 3 X 3 CARDS

Here is another project I made for a challenge but could not post but I wanted to share them any way.  I used three Cricut cartridges for these cute little 3" cards.  They could be used with a gift or as a Thank you.


I used Elegant Edges for the scalloped circle. I cut them at 3" and used two for each card.  I then used George and Basic Shapes for the circle cut at 2.50" and used two for each card.  The cute little owl I found on my Happily Ever After cartridge.  He is cut at 1.75" and layered.  The bling are some leftovers from another project.  The stamped foliage is Inkadinkado.  I inked the edges and stamped using Vintage Photo by Tim Holtz.  I also used a MCT stamp for the inside sentiment.

It was easy to assemble. I lined the scallops up and scored the bottom one at the top and adhered just about a 1/4" to the top scallop.  I used one of the circles for the sentiment and trimmed it at the top to fit what was left of the scallop.  I think you can see this in the picture.

Hope you like them as much as I do. I think they are very cute.
Bye, Bye for Now
KIM

3 comments:

  1. Yes, they are so cute, love the set of note cards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owls are my FAV!!!! Love them & great job! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card set. Love these little owls. Thanks for playing with us at MCT, Kim!

    ReplyDelete