Shop Now

Thursday, July 4, 2013

FCCB Challenge # Cute as a Bug

It's time for another challenge at FCCB.  This week it's Cute as a Bug.  I'm not sure if a snail is a bug but I think it is so here is my Glam snail.


She's all made up and wearing her bling.  I made this card using some paper scraps so I am not sure what paper it is.  She is cut at 3" using Create-a-Critter. The huge stamp is also cut from this cartridge. I used some hand dyed crinkle ribbon in green.  The snail mail is from My Creative Time.  I love all the different patterns together.  To make sure she popped off the page and was the main focus I used foam pop dots.

This was lots of fun to make.  Hope you will join the challenge and link your project to FCCB.

Bye, Bye, for Now
KIM


7 comments:

  1. So darn cute-& glamorous! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little snail with all her bling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, I love all the papers and elements you used! Such a fun snail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snail she is adorable and the pattern paper really pretty !

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I love that little snail and her envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really adorable, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo cute. Love it. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete