Shop Now

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

SHABBY BABY GIRL

HI! Hope everyone is having a good week.  Attending a baby shower and need a card. I thought it turned out so cute I had to share.  I am also entering it in The Shabby Tea Room challenge for this week. The challenge is a baby girl or boy project.


The image I used is from bydigitalpaper on Etsy .  It is a 2.5" circle "Baby Party" collage page.  I used my Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge is cut the scalloped frame at 3.50"  I then heat embossed it with Frantage Shabby Pink embossing powder.  The papers are from my stash white card base, pink and then a pink polka dot. I inked the edges with a pink taffeta ink.  I used some pink lace and pink hand dyed crinkle ribbon.  The flower is recollections from Michael's.  I finished the card off with a banner sentiment hand written in pink glitter.

Hope you like it as much as I do. I hope the Mom to be likes it too.
 Bye, Bye for Now,
KIM

2 comments:

  1. OMG...these are stunning, gorgeous details and colors. Excellent work you did.
    Scrapbooking Supplies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not shabby at all.. Super cute and very sweet

    ReplyDelete