Shop Now

Monday, November 18, 2013

FCCB Challenge # 187 Use an Animal

Another challenge at FCCB. For our challenge this week create a project with an animal on it.  I immediately thought of the panda on the Create a Critter cartridge. I have always wanted to cut him out because I think he is soooo CUTE.



I used DCWV Far East paper. The panda is big at 4.25".  Of course he is cut from black and white card stock. His hat is from the same paper and I inked the bottom layer. A piece of twine tied in a bow and some stickers for my sentiment and his red heart.  These stickers where starkly white and glittery so I toned them down with Vintage Photo ink. I used gloosy accents in black and white for his nose and eyes.

Simple but fun card to make. Join us this week and link up your project using an animal.

Bye, Bye for Now 
KIM



7 comments:

  1. Great job Kim! LOVE how your card turned out! The panda is so cute, and I really like the Glossy Accents you added! Your background paper is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Panda is so darn cute-I'm going to ask Santa for this cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How darling! I love the BG paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! The panda is adorable and the background paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete