Shop Now

Sunday, January 12, 2014

CHALLENGE # 193 WINTER FUN

It's time for another challenge at FCCB. This week the challenge is Winter Fun.
The cold weather here in the South made it easy to get inspired to make a winter themed card.

 I used Create-A-Critter Cricut cartridge and Artic Wishes paper from DCWV to make this cute card.


The blue background paper is white card stock that I sprayed with Stream alcohol ink and Jack Frost Glimmer Mist.  I punched out the snowflakes from post it note paper for a mask and adhered them randomly before spraying.  The other snowflakes are cut outs from the paper and an embellishment sticker I bought at Micheal's. I added a little gemstone for some bling.

The seal is cut at 3.00" I used pop dots to adhered him to the card and added this cute bow tie that I made using a tutorial and template download from Annette Green. At the end of her tutorial she says they are addictive and she is right. I've been making them and putting them on everything. Here's one I made for a Christmas project. 

My Happy Winter sentiment is from the Artic Wishes paper. The finishing touch was stitching around the card with a blue glitter pen.

 For this card I did finish the inside as well.


Our sponsor for this challenge is Kimberly at My Craft Spot

Hope my card has inspired you to make a winter fun themed card. 
Put on your creative thinking cap and get to work. Then link your project to our challnege for this week. Most of all have fun.

Bye Bye for Now 
KIM 







2 comments: