Shop Now

Monday, February 24, 2014

FCCB Challenge # 199 All About You

This week the challenge at FCCB  is to use your favorite color on your project. My favorite color is BLUE.
 Here is my card. I used Cricut Sampler for the Thanks. I always need Thank You cards. I never seem to have enough.

  This was a quick and easy card to make.  I used a white card base and punched a border with my Martha Stewart punch. This patterned paper was a mat stack that already had adhesive on it. I cut the Thanks at 2.5" in cream and an oval in blue to put behind the sentiment.  I simply added some dyed seam binding and a blue flower from my stash. The pink flower is from a trim by Tim Holtz. I had dyed it pink for another project and had a few leftover. I used a pearl brad to piece it together and ahdered it to my card. 

While I was making this card I made several to have on hand. I was able to use a few scraps which was a good thing. They might not be all the same but that's OK.

 Our sponsor for this weeks challenge is A Busy Bee. One lucky winner will recieve 3 colors of skittles.

So get busy and create a project using your favorite colors.  

Bye, Bye for Now
KIM

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Kim! I love that ribbon you can dye yourself, and what a great idea to make a bunch at one time!

    ReplyDelete