Shop Now

Monday, May 5, 2014

FCCB Challenge # 209 Use Patterned Paper

The challenge this week at FCCB is to make a project using patterened paper.  I decided to make a mini album using the book feature on the Elelgant Edges Cartridge.


I used the "Little Mister" DCWV paper stack.  It has some cute images for little boys. The back and front covers are cut from chipboad and covered with paper. The book is cut a 5". I used my Bind-it-All to put it together and added ribbons and a charm I made. The buttons are from my stash.
One the inside a made two pocket pages and several tags for journaling and some photo mats for pictures of my son when he was a baby.  

Hope you enjoy my mini. I always like to make them. 
Join in the challenge this week and have fun creating. 
Our sponsor this week is Mark's Finest Papers.

Bye, Bye for Now 
Kim

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful blue baby book. I have not tried the book function.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! I love the colors and all the cute embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this mini book is so sweet! A wonderful keepsake for your son :) I love the shape of the book and how you bound it together!

    ReplyDelete