Shop Now

Monday, May 19, 2014

MAY FLOWERS AT FCCB

IT'S CHALLENGE # 211 THIS WEEK.  The theme at FCCB is May flowers.  For my project I made a card using the Kate's ABC's cartridge that I recently purchased and I love it. It has so many cute images.


I used glitter paper for some of the layers but it's hard to see in my picture. The papers I used for this card  are scraps from my craft room. Lately my scraps have been building up so I decided to organize my leftover pieces  from other projects and use them. The only new piece of paper is the pink cardstock for my base. 

I cut the image at 3.75 inches so it would be large enough to be the focal point. The sentiment banner is stamped with a MCT set, "Bloom Where You Are Planted". I used Tim Holtz "Vintage Photo" to stamp my sentiment and distress everything. The pink sheer ribbon is leftover from the baby banner I made awhile back, it was just enough to tie the bow.

My goal for the next few months is to use as much leftover paper as possible. Join our challenge this week and have fun making a project with flowers. 

Bye, Bye for Now
KIM

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to use scraps for flowers! Your card is so sweet. I do gree that Kate's ABCs has such cute cuts. I recently got it as well and made a card using the little kitties. So many ideas....so little time :)

    ReplyDelete