Shop Now

Monday, July 14, 2014

Day at the Beach Challenge # 219 at FCCB

Summer is here and that means spending time at the beach. I kept my card clean and simple (CAS).  I used the Create a Critter Cricut cartridge for my wagon.  The beach balls are punched with a circle punch from different color scraps of paper and pieced together.


Summer always makes me think of 4th of July so I used some red and white twine and a star brad on my card as a hint to the holiday.  My sentiment is free hand with a black Sharpie. Quick and easy so I can spend more time at the beach, not really. I'd rather be inside where the air conditioning is running with a good book.

Hope you play along with our challenge and link up your beach inspired project. Have fun and do what you like for summer.

Bye, Bye for Now
KIM

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card! I love the wagon and the CAS design as well as your amazing handwriting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card! I love how you added the beach balls to the wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! I am soooo impressed that you wrote that sentiment by hand! Huge props to you for that! I'm so happy to be on the team with you!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs
    FCCB Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this clean and simple card! You have amazing handwriting! I could never pull that off! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete