Shop Now

Monday, September 22, 2014

Challenge #229 Sketch

Hope everyone is feeling crafty. Our challenge this week at FCCB is to use a sketch for your project.

Here is my card for today using Cricut cartridges Cricut Sampler and Elegant Edges.


 Challenge #229: Sketch


For my card I used DCWV "Whimsy" paper stack.  The scallops were cut using Elegant Edges and the Thanks sentiment was cut using Cricut Sampler.  I inked all my edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Iced Spruce".  The flower is Prima.  The banners were cut free hand.

Be sure to use the above sketch as your inspiration.  Include at least one Cricut cut and link to our challenge at FCCB.

Bye, Bye for Now
KIM

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors and papers you used - that flower works perfectly with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your flower turned out! And nice use of patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete