Shop Now

Monday, September 1, 2014

Kid's Theme Challenge # 226 at FCCB

My Kid's Theme card for today's challenge is made using Kate's ABC's.  I love all the cute images on this cartridge.  When I saw the different images with cats I knew I had to use one since I love cats.


I have been trying to use some of the scraps I have accumulated to make my projects so most of the papers I used are from different collections. Instead of the flowers cut from the cartridge I used some white Prima flowers and yellow bling for their centers.  This yellow seam binding was the last piece of some I dyed for another project. The alphabet letters spelling CAT are from K&Company.

Hope you like my adorable cat.  Check out FCCB blog to get inspiration from the Design Team and create your own project and link it up to the challenge.

Bye, Bye for Now, 
KIM

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty you have the best scraps I love the green and the lavender together plu the kitty is purrfect. You could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Love how you used your scraps, and the stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Love the little kitty!

    ReplyDelete