Shop Now

Saturday, September 20, 2014

NIFTY NOTE CARD BAGS

Wanted to share with you some cute little note card gifts I have been making.  These cards are 3x3 and are perfect for sending a note to someone or putting in a gift.  They are quick and simple to make.


Here are the note cards. I made a set of four for each gift bag.  For the papers I used DCVW Mariposa 8x8 pad.  The Fleur de Lys is a stamp by TCW (bought at Tuesday Morning).  I used Rangers Perfect Pearls in gold.  In the lower right hand corner I attached three pink flat back pearls.


This is the presentation gift bag. I stamped a Fluer de Lys with Staz On black ink. This works best. Other inks will work but they must be completely dry or they will smear.  I made the embellishment using the same papers and my MCT die "Scallop & Stitched Circle".  I stamped another Fluer de Lys and fussy cut it.  The finishing touch is a hand dyed seam binding in pink to coordinate with the pink and black color scheme.

Hope you like this gift idea. Please leave a comment below and tell me what you think and maybe suggest some more themes.  The recipient of this set is a huge Saints fan, but I wanted the colors to be feminine.

BYE, BYE FOR NOW
KIM


No comments:

Post a Comment