Shop Now

Monday, October 13, 2014

FUN PUN Challenge # 232 at FCCB

It's time for another Monday Challenge at FCCB.  This week we are making projects with Fun Puns.
For my card I used the Doodlecharm cartridge.  I like the basic cuts on this cartridge, because they can be embellished so easily.  I cut this bear out of four pieces of double sided paper.


After cutting the four bears out of the patterend paper I cut one out of black to attach all the layers to.  I cut the arms and legs first and adhered them and then the ears. I attached the belly last to hide all the intersecting pieces.  I made a bow and blinged it up with a heart and added google eyes. Do you see the little bit of cotton in his mouth. I think it goes well with my sentiment, don't you?

For the finishing touch I added faux stitches to make it look like the bear was sewn together. 

Here is list of supplies I used.
MME Honey Cake 6x6 paper pad
Scrappy Mom's - Bear Necessities stamp set
Doodlecharms -Cricut cartridge
goggle eyes
heart bling
Black Sharpie

Can you think of a Fun Pun? Make a project and link it to our challenge at FCCB.

Bye, Bye for Now
KIM



2 comments:

  1. I love this!! Adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute bear-I actually thought you used a sewing machine to stitch him up! Perfect sentiment-great job!

    ReplyDelete