Shop Now

Monday, November 17, 2014

Challenge #237 at FCCB

Ready to embellish?  This weeks challenge is to use 3 embellishments.  But hey who wants to stop at three.  On my card I used Create- a-Critter to cut our this adorable Reindeer.  This is the first time I have used him/her.  So easy to piece together and so cute.


My three embelishments
Stamping
Stickles
Rhinestone Bling
PLUS
Ribbon

The paper stack is DCVW "Evergreen"  from last year.  I made a couple of mini albums and have some scraps leftover which I used.  The reindeer is cut from Coordinations Chocolate Lovers pack from Joann's (perfect colors).  The string of lights are also cut from Create-a-Critter.

Now it's your turn.  Just link up to our challenge at FCCB.
Remember to use a Cricut cut and list your cartridge.
Have FUN.

Bye Bye for Now,
KIM

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card Kim! I love this reindeer diecut, and your embellishments are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete