Shop Now

Sunday, November 9, 2014

FCCB Sketch Challenge # 236

This week at FCCB we are having a sketch challenge.  Here is the sketch below for you to interpret any way you want. Make sure you add a Cricut cut and let us know what cartridge you used.



This is the card I came up with using the sketch as my guide.


I used Create -A- Critter for my penguin.  I think he is so adorable. I added a red ribbon for his scarf and black flat-back pearls for is eyes.  The paper I used is from DCWV "Artic Wishes".

The sentiment is a  Fiskar's stamp set called "Season's Greetings".

I used a Martha Stewart snowflake punch for my top border and added some blue bling.  I heat embossed it with silver embossing powder in three layers.

For my scalloped border I used Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge.

For the little dots of snow I used white Glossy Accents.  To finish it off I added the white ribbon with the silver edges. 

Now it's your turn. Link up your project at FCCB this week.

Bye, Bye for Now
KIM

1 comment: