Shop Now

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Happy Birthday #1 Stampin' Up Challenge

It's time to continue my personal challenge to use the items I purchased from the 2016 Occasions catalog and the items I have received FREE from the Sale-A-Brations catalog.

The suite I will be using is the "IT'S MY PARTY" you can find it on pages 4 & 5.
My first project is a treat box.


I used the Baker's Box die 138279 and the It's My Party Designers Series 140552 paper in Mint Macaron.  I also used Mint Macaron ink 138326.
The cake image and sentiment are from the Party Wishes stamp set 140961.  The lace ribbon is Mint Macaron and the twine is a combo pack 140555 featured on page 6.

Bonus Tag
For the tag I used the Happy Birthday from Sky Is the Limit and the splashes of color using Timeless Textures 140517.  The two ink colors are Mint Macaron and Watermelon Wonder.  Use the note tag punch 135860 to make quick tags for presents and treat boxes.

Everyone one has a Birthday so it's always a good idea to have a few Birthday cards on hand.  Having said that I will be making Birthday cards next.  Come back soon and I will share some ideas with you.  Thanks for looking at my blog and if you like something or have a question feel free to comment below.

Happy Crafting
 Bye Bye for Now
KIM

No comments:

Post a Comment