Shop Now

Monday, February 1, 2016

Love Blossoms #3 Stampin' Up Challenge

Today I want to share another card using the Love Blossoms suite.


This card looks complicated but it's not. All the intricate work is done using the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Die 140621 and the Bloomin' Love Stamp set 140643.

Want to get 15% discount Bundle the Thinlits and the Stamp set 140818.

I made this card using Whisper White cardstock cut 10 x 5 and scored in half to make a 5 x 5 square card. For the layer I cut Blushing Bride cardstock 1/8" smaller.  All of the stamped images I used are in the Bloomin' Love stamp set.  I used the flowers to make the background and for the sentiment and used Watermelon Wonder ink.

The bow paperclip and ribbon I used is in the Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit 140551.  The white pearls 119247 embellishment can be found in the 2015 Annual Catalog 

The heart and flowers for my focal point are all cut using the Thinlits die.  This intricate die has lots of small pieces and our new Big Shot Die Brush 140603 easily removes these cut pieces. Stampin' Up has a great video demonstrating the use of thinlits die and Die Brush.  I am adding it below.


Hope this video from Stampin Up  is helpful.  If you don't have a die cutting machine you can purchase the Big Shot and accessories HERE.  

With the purchase of a Big Shot you might want to consider becoming a demonstrator.  There are so many perks as a demonstrator and I would like to share them with you.  If your only interested in receiving products at a discount you can join as a hobbyist. Want to make money doing what you love, Crafting, then you can join and start a business.  It's up to you. Contact me using my email ogdendoll@gmail, com if you would like more information.

Come back soon and I will share what I received as my FREE stamp set from Sale-A-Bration. 
I will be making another Valentine's Day project.

Bye, Bye for Now
Happy Crafting
KIM



No comments:

Post a Comment